In order to receive natural gas supply service, the subscriber should read the terms and conditions of the standard contract.
Additional agreement to the Supply Agreement
Additional Agreement about electronic document management
By order of LLC "YUG-GAZ" No. 8 dated 01.02.2021
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR CONCLUDING AGREEMENTS FOR THE SUPPLY OF NATURAL GAS:
- Extract / Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Formations received no earlier than a month before the date of the conclusion of the supply agreement;
- A copy of the Charter (last edition) or access code to the results of the registration action "State registration of changes to the constituent documents of a legal entity" / Regulations / other constituent document;
- Extract from the register of VAT payers (if the consumer is a VAT payer);
- Letter on the absence of the status of a VAT payer (in the event that the consumer has not provided documents from clause 3 of this List);
- A copy of the order on the appointment of the head (if there are restrictions on the head for signing, for the conclusion of transactions provided for in the Charter, it is necessary to provide the Protocol / Agreement);
- Documents confirming the ownership / use of the facility for which gas consumption will be carried out: Extract / information certificate from the State Register of Rights to Real Estate / Act of transfer to the balance sheet / valid lease agreement / others;
- In the event of a change in the supplier: a certificate from the previous supplier on the absence of the consumer's overdue debt for the consumed natural gas or an act of reconciliation of mutual settlements with the previous supplier;
- A copy of the Application - accession to the Natural Gas Distribution Agreement concluded with the Timing Operator.
- If the organizational form of the consumer is a limited or additional liability company:
- a statement of the net asset value in accordance with the latest approved financial statements;
- if the expected total value of the contract at the time of its conclusion exceeds 50 percent of the value of the net assets of the Consumer in accordance with the latest approved financial statements, the Consumer is obliged to provide the Supplier with a duly certified copy of the decision of the founders / participants on the consent to its conclusion. If the total value of the agreement has exceeded 50% of the value of the consumer's net assets in accordance with the latest approved financial statements, the Consumer undertakes to provide a copy of the decision of the General Meeting of the Consumer's participants on the subsequent approval of this Agreement in the manner prescribed by the Law of Ukraine "On Limited Liability Companies. and additional liability ”within 3 working days from the date of such a decision.
IF THE CONSUMER IS NOT THE OWNERS OF FACILITIES FOR WHICH THE CONSUMPTION OF NATURAL GAS IS IN ADDITIONAL PROVIDED:
- Documents confirming the owner's right to the facility where natural gas will be consumed - Extract from the State Register of Rights to Real Estate / Act of Transfer to the Balance / others;
- A copy of the extract from the latest edition of the Owner's Charter regarding the powers of the executive body;
- Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Formations by the owner of the consumer object;
- A copy of the order on the appointment of the head.
Documents containing information in foreign languages must be translated into Ukrainian, notarized.
The specified list of documents is indicative. If there is a need to provide additional documents, they can be additionally requested by YUG-GAZ LLC from the counterparty.
The documents are provided in the form of duly certified by the signature of an authorized person and sealed copies.